Sunday, January 16, 2011

Complaint against Synapse India Noida

Complaint against Synapse India Noida

Dear Sir,

I have been trapped into the malicious HR policy of the company Synapse India located in NOIDA.
They people called me for the interview for position of "Customer Account Executive". After selection procedure they provided me an offer letter.In the offer letter my salary was not mentioned.I asked them why this is so then they, said this is our company policy.Before the of joining they said you need to sign a bond of 2 lacs INR. Then I asked why this clause is not mentioned in the offer letter,they said we communicate this after selection procedure and interview verbally. I refused to accept the offer as i felt a lot more things are not transparent with this organization, like salary and the bond conditions. Now, they have sent me a letter, threatening me if I will not join the organization for the said position the management will take action as per law at my cost & risk.This organization is trying to harass me and forcing me to work otherwise they will take my carrier away.Please help and suggest me what to do and where to go.

20 comments:

  1. Please send a complaint letter to commissioner of noida, human rights of noida and human rights of India.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This company are the biggest fraud in field of IT Industry. If they are saying that they will take you to the court then its sure that they will. Hundreds of employee facing court case. Their advocate are strong. Try to contact all the people who are suffering with bad policy of this company & fight. You are not alone. See http://www.companynamesucks.com/synapse-india-communications-noida-sucks-2623.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a fraud company.They filed a case against me.can anybody helps me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. share your details to codeforsolutions@gmail.com i will help you.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SynapseIndia has register more than 270 Cases / complain in NCR district court on employees .can notn you believe that one Pvt. Ltd company has register more than +270 cases on employee.
    Now any one can believe /trust on this messages with below mentioned details including links.
    I will suggest before joining /sign contract with this company, please go through all details and think about first and then decide.
    http://synapseindiacase.wordpress.com/

    http://synapseindiacase.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. write a police complaint to SSP Gautam Budh Nagar and Circle officer 3 on there email id sspgbn-up@nic.in and cocity3.noida@gmail.com or send it to address of SSP Gautam Budh Nagar, Sector 14-A, Sector 14 , Noida.

    ReplyDelete
  9. contact on anouser2015@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This Company also put dummy case against me at noida court, now they are asking me to settle internally. but i am going to teach them a proper lesson.
    I will fight against this third class company, if required i will go to high court.

    contact me(codeforsolutions@gmail.com) if anybody want to join this fight.

    Lets unite and teach a lesson to this company.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fight case and u will definitely.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  11. Peoples are wining cases from synapse communications from saket court, patiala house court and gautam budh nagar court. First file a police complaint and case in gb nagar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  12. People win few more cases

    ReplyDelete
  13. Synapse losing cases at SAKET and PATIALA HOUSE courts. Don't afraid simply fight case. They simply file case not to win you but to harass you due to that you left in mid and they got money.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete